Serving the Orlando area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Regal Health and Body Services
37 N Orange Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesPhysical TherapistsHome Health Services
2.Ability Health Svc Inc
801 N Orange Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
3.Accolade Health Care Services
750 S Orange Blossom Trl Ste 264
Home Health ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
4.Almark Health Svc Inc
4502 Almark Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
5.Leeder Home Health Care Services
824 Lake Baldwin Ln
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
6.All Care Health Services
4763 Conway Rd Ste F
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceMedical Clinics
7.Continuous Care Health Services
6100 Lake Ellenor Dr
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesMedical ClinicsHospices
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.