Al-Len Lock Co
4550 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL, 32808
1.Arrow Locksmith & Door Co
6004 S Orange Ave
Locks & LocksmithsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome Repair & MaintenanceBank Equipment & Supplies
Arrow Locksmith and Door Co. is a full-service locksmith company featuring both traditional locksmith services and the latest in integrated security electronics. Servicing your home or business with t
2.Al-Len Lock Co
4550 W Colonial Dr
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Bad vibes there. Vulgar people. Won't go there again.
3.Advance Auto Locksmith
1218 Alden Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceTowing
My locks got damaged so I brought them in here. I was amazed with how well they were able to repair them on time.
5462 Hoffner Ave Ste 201
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Pop-A-Lock was born in 1991 when local law enforcement agents in Lafayette, Louisiana recognized the need for a car locksmith in their community. Since then, Pop-A-Lock has grown to become the largest
5.Orlando Emergency Lock And Key
4821 New Broad St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral Service
Amazing! Henrry set me up with a new lock when I needed it most: Top lock stuck and main lock falling apart, and the super was supposed to have it fixed today, but never showed. I was in a bad plac
6.Armstrong Locksmith and Security Products
1120 N Mills Ave
KeysLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults
Armstrong Lock is the only company to call if you want top notch service and the best options and value to protect your home or business and property. They're a one stop shop for any quality security
7.Kirkman North FL Locksmith Store
2573 S Kirkman Rd Suite 153F
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
At Kirkman North FL Locksmith Store we are proud to offer Locksmith Services in Kirkman North, FL . If you are Locked Out of your home call our Locksmiths for Expert Lock and key Solutions. Like: Open
Serving the Orlando area. Locked out? Lost keys? CALL NOWAutomotive Commercial & Residential
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.