Serving the Orlando area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.E L R Restoration
2700 Westhall Ln
Building Restoration & Preservation
This company is a complete SCAM. DON'T DO ANYTHING WITH THESE PEOPLE. Don't contact them they are a scam artist! They are reported on WFTV Action 9 two times. Google it! These guys just want that insu
2968 Michigan Ave Ste J
Fire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding Restoration & PreservationBuilding Maintenance
915 Doyle Rd
Water Damage RestorationMold RemediationGeneral Contractors
This is the same company located at 2968 Michigan AveKissimmee, FL 34744Don't contact them they are a scam artist! They are reported on WFTV Action 9 two times. Google it! These guys just want that
Call A Pro
Serving the Orlando area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.