Greenberg Scott A MD
1925 Mizell Ave, Winter Park, FL, 32792
1.Dr. Tom Trevisani
80 W Gore St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
2.Trevisani, Thomas P, MD
80 W Gore St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Tom Trevisani brings the gold standard in cosmetic surgery. His practice, Celebrity Choice Cosmetic Surgery, gets its name from its reputation of giving every patient the treatment of a star. He i
3.Jon P Trevisani MD FACS
413 Lake Howell Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
My husband set up a consultation with Dr. Jon Paul Trevisani for a 30th birthday present. We 2 little ones and that certainly took it's tole on my body. I was back and fourth on the idea, but then I
4.Patrick J Trevisani Dpm
500 State Road 436 Ste 2092
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Ronald, J Trevisani DMD
200 N Park Ave Suite A
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
The staff was so incredibly nice and friendly. They made me feel very comfortable even knowing the scary procedure I was about to have. Appointments are easy to make and/or change. The office is in a
6.Trevisani Oral Surgery
511 Wekiva Commons Cir
Implant DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
7.J Thomas Stephen OD PA
8001 S Orange Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.