Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
1.University Dental Group
4051 N Dean Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric DentistryClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
Great dentist for the entire family! Easy to get to from anywhere in Orlando.
1100 N Alafaya Trl
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Dale A Rolando DMD FAGD & Sue E Rolando DMD
4396 Lake Underhill Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Our Family of 5 have been patients with Dr. Sue Rolando for 10 plus years now. They are wonderful with the children and adults. So patient and easy to work with when scheduling appointments for kids
4.Dr. Dann Orthodontics
2200 E Robinson St
Pediatric DentistryImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr Dann Is a perfectionist. HIs staff is caring and compassionate. If you want a great ortho experience this is the office for you.
5.James E. Hardy, DMD, PA - Health-Centered Dentistry.
213 Edinburgh Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontistsDentistsDental Hygienists
Appointments are always on time - no waiting. Staff are wonderful and gentle. Dr Hardy puts you at ease, is professional yet personable. I would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a gr
316 Groveland St
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
it was the best experience ever!! i get there really scared, but when we start taking pictures and all that stuf they make me feel amazing, like i was part of there team....\nthe sedation was exelent
7.Watson Dental Care
5979 Vineland Rd Ste 205
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today DenturesTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.