Please try reloading the page.
Its a scam..someone claiming to be Brian Hunt and a supervisor Jessica Stanley will offer a home based position of employment. they want u to sign a contract and ship and handle packages over a 30 day probationary period. At the end of this probationary period, they will send u another contract for payment and a check..after the probationary period they wont contact u anymore and u wont be paid. So u will do work but they don't intent to pay u. Be Aware
Just the best Security Camera Instalation Company in Orlando, Florida. - Very Profesional Team- They Install the best Security Camera avalable in the Market and they have great prices.
Scam. Steals money through a .org called Low Voltage Contractors Association. It takes dues and has no actual business practices. Also scams interested parties who are trying to get exam information. Stay away
I have worked for this company it's a good company..They do not damage merchandise intentionally..If any merchandise has been damaged it is only because of how it was loaded onto the roadrunner truck .. here is an example of how some trucks come in we four our best to remove the merchandise without damaging them..All of the employees take pride in their job and treat merchandise as if it was ours..
DAYBYDAY, In response to you and your "review", please if your going to critique get the facts straight. The federal guidelines for cargo liability is actually .50 cents/lb not a flat $50 that you misinterpreted or don't understand yourself. Also L&S employees love the company, as the drivers and its customers, especially with the amount of savings they get within shipping in Florida. As with physical altercations, very unusual, but there may have been an instance where somebody might have been "guided" out for the safety of other employees as they are family ran/oriented company and care about the safety of there co-workers and if a person was confrontational, they must be escorted out and maybe with help of others.
I transferred my 2 boys from another karate after school program to here and it was the best thing I could have ever done. They are more patient, caring and understanding. And you can tell the instructors enjoy their job and working with kids. It makes me smile watching my babies getting so excited to come here they really treat you like family and I couldn't be any happier to write a great review about this place. I highly recommend bringing your children here we love it!!!
This company sucks! They messed up on our delivery day I was upset and they threatened to send my shipment back to the shipper which they don't have the authority to do so. Well I called the other delivery company that is in charge of them and they put in a complaint for me. I told roadrunner that I didn't feel comfortable with my 1200 purchase sitting in his warehouse because of how mean the guy was on the phone well roadrunner said that l s logistics won't harm it because they would have to pay for it. Well the truck pulls up and guess what the bike is smashed! Not a little the metal frame around the bike was completely bent I'll just post a picture for you. I hope that man doing this to my bike made him feel better because he is gonna have to pay that money back. My husband is a veteran and he has saved for this bike and fought for his country and this is the thanks he gets. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!
Great Place to train and the Instructors are very good at what they do.
I order all my company's motor vehicle records from Embark Safety. Great customer service & competitive price
Beware of this business! The owner has operated questionable and scam-like businesses with other names.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.