1411 E Huebbe Pkwy, Beloit, WI, 53511
1.Foley Electric Inc
2738 S Bartells Dr
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsBuilding Contractors
* 24-Hour Emergency Service * Dependable, Reliable Service * Reasonable Rates
1411 E Huebbe Pkwy
ElectriciansElectric MotorsBelting & Supplies
*"Industrial Maintenance Specialists"
3.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesGas Companies
We recognize, respect and appreciate the valuable and different perspectives that each of us brings to the work environment, our company and our customers. 24 Hour Electric Emergency or Outage Reporti
4209 Commercial Dr
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersTelephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & Service
Carroll Electric has set the pace for electrical contracting since 1925 serving Wisconsin, Northern Illinois and beyond. Our pledge to customer satisfaction drives us to deliver safe, professional and
Serving the Orfordville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.