Total Protection, Inc.
7648 S Main St, Midvale, UT, 84047 Ask Us About Our Price Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty
508 W 800 N
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Vision Security Warehouse
220 S 1250 W
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.Vision Cam Security
153 E 4370 S
Salt Lake City,UT
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Protech Your Home
Serving the Orem area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
Please try reloading the page.
Working with Keith's TV and Repair was a great experience. Keith and his technicians went above and beyond expectations to help resolve problems with my new washing machine. I reside 100 miles from Keith's business and I know what a burden taking 5 hours for one service call can be on a business. But nonetheless, Keith made this happen. When the problem could not be resolved he acted as the liaison between the manufacturer and customer (me). While the problem took some time to resolve, with his help, a new machine was provided and I am now back in the laundry business. Thank you Keith for your patience and help. I would not hesitate to use your services again.
Keith's TV repair was so awesome. I took my TV in because it was nit turning on. It was brand new and covered by warranty. Keith and his staff, I think also family were great in handling my concerns and got my tv back up and running as quick as possible. Keith even helped carry the TV back out to my car and load it up when I picked it back up. Thanks Keith!
Eco Alarm lowered my mother's bill from her other alarm company and it works as they say it does, don't have any complaints at all. She kept her same equipment and same password and her bill is now $13.00 less per month. Good customer service when I called in to ask them some information and very professional, would recommend service.
Keith's TV service was amazing! The service engineer, Rodney, was absolutely great. Fixed my TV problem and took the time to explain the problem and the best way to keep it in working condition. I would highly recommend!
Consistent with the positive reviews of Keith's TV and Repair that I saw online, I also found them to be congenial, helpful, and knowledgeable. We will return to them as we have need for other repair assistance.
These guys sold my mom a system and were very professional about everything. They spent extra time with her showing her how the system works even though she is a bit of a slow learner. Recommend this outfit.
Crown Techs, is awesome. they help so much to make your life easy, best price i could find. and looked great. i recommend to everyone
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.