Serving the Oregon area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Heartland of Oregon
3953 Navarre Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityOccupational TherapistsNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing & Convalescent Homes
Heartland Health Care Center's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminMore Nearby Locations »
2.Sunset Retirement Communities
4040 Indian Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRest Homes
Sunset House, located in Toledo, Ohio, offers residential care homes. It offers various services for residents, such as assistance in daily living activities, well-balanced meals and snacks, laundry s
2841 Munding Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesRehabilitation Services
If you are interested in a tour or for additional information about our services, please contact the Admissions Department at (419) 697-4100.
4.Genacross Lutheran Services - Toledo Campus
131 N Wheeling St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRehabilitation Services
Lutheran Home at Toledo, a ministry of Lutheran Homes Society, provides short-term skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services in The Labuhn Center, opened in 2012. The T
5.Ohioans Home Health Care Inc
28315 Kensington Ln
Home Health ServicesCounseling ServicesPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
6.Concord Care Center Of Toledo
3121 Glanzman Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
Medicare, Medicaid and Most Private Insurance Accepted
7.Oregon Nrsing Rhbilitation Center
904 Isaac Streets Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Arbors at Oregon is a 100-bed medical facility that specializes in long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation services. The facility offers digestive and renal disease support, respi
A Place For Mom
Serving the Oregon area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.