Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Oregon area.
1.C S Burge Inc
451 E State Line Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersStone ProductsGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & CommercialContractors Equipment & Supplies
2.Mike's Hauling & Demolition
2166 E Broadway St
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersBuilding ContractorsContractors Equipment & Supplies
Started in 1987 Mikes Hauling and Demolition has been in business for almost 30 years in the Toledo, Ohio area offering the best in waste removal services for construction contractors, commercial busi
3.All Aspects Maintenance Construction & Restoration
1234 Broadway St
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
The guy said he would go by to give an estimate of cost and call in 20m I Never heard from him again.
4.Dumpsters R UsServing the Oregon, OH area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
5.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
6.H A I Roll Off Dumpsters
Trash Containers & DumpstersSanitation ConsultantsContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & Commercial
Visit our website
* Available Monday - Saturday * Residential * Commercial * Homeowners * Contractors * Serving Metro Toledo Since 1986 * Locally Owned & Operated
7.A B C Rolloff Service
670 Smith Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
Very odd. I called for a quote for a 30 yard dumpster in the Blissfield Area. They said I had to call Allied Waste or Stevens Disposal even though they are only ABC is only 20 minutes from my project.
Serving the Oregon area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.