Choice Care Services
18121 E 8 Mile Rd Ste 303, Eastpointe, MI, 48021
1.St Marys Polish County Fair
3535 Indian Trl
2.St Marys Polish County Fair
3535 Commerce Rd
3.St Mary's Preparatory
3535 Commerce Rd
SchoolsPrivate Schools (K-12)
4.Saint Clair Mary MSW
3674 Oakleaf Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.St Mary Child Development Ctr
3615 Livernois Rd
Child CareChurches & Places of Worship
6.St Mary Catholic Church
1955 E Commerce St
Catholic ChurchesReligious General Interest SchoolsChurches & Places of Worship
7.St. Mary Mercy Primary Care Farmington Hills
36650 Grand River Ave
Emergency Care FacilitiesClinics
Saint Joseph Mercy Health System is committed to providing a remarkable patient experience by using leading edge technology in a comforting and healing environment. Discover Remarkable by learning how
Lutheran Church Of The Redeemer
1800 W Maple Rd, Birmingham, MI, 48009
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.