Serving the Orangeburg area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Po Box 5007
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationHouse CleaningJanitorial Service
Visit our website
2.Servpro Of Orangeburg
331 Saint John St
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsUpholstery Cleaners
Residential and Commercial Restoration Services With over 1,700 Franchises nationwide, SERVPRO is a leader in the restoration industry and its professionals are faster to any size disaster. Highly Tra
3.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Water Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD TO WITHDRAW A MAXIMUM OF $5000 DAILY. I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR DELIVERY, DIDN'T GET SCAMMED, AND I NOW OWN MY HOME,MY BUSINESS HAS GROWN BIGGER
5.Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage Restoration
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
6.24/7 Water Restoration
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage Restoration
Residential and commercial restoration services: • Free estimates • Available 24/7 • 60 minute rapid response • Fully licensed and insured professionals • We work with your insurance company
Water Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage RestorationMold Remediation
Services: • Water damage • Fire damage • Mold removal • Sewer clean up • Flood disaster recovery Common Water Damage Scenarios: • Flooding & storm damage • Leaking appliances • Leaking air conditionin
24/7 Water Restoration
Serving the Orangeburg area. Local Water Restoration ContractorsCall Now For A Free Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.