108 10th St
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeTire Dealers
2.Mauriceville Tire & Lube
10047 Highway 62 N
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Oil & LubeWheels
Phillip and his crew are knowledgeable and very helpful. The selection could be a bit more broad, but hey it's a "mom and pop" tire shop.
3.Modica Bros Tire Centers
3201 N 16th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
4.Hubert Front End Alignment & Tire Balance
1900 Macarthur Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & Balancing
5.CrossRoads Road & Tire Service
5473 Colony Ln
6.Ben's Tire & Lube
7835 Business Row
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeWheelsTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
7.Superior Tire & Service Inc
1213 N 16th St
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
Established in 1970, Superior Tire & Service offers car tires, performance tires, industrial and commercial tires, among others. The company provides brands, such as Michelin, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal, Yo
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.