1.Comfortable Care Dental Health Professionals
1695 Wells Rd
2.Dental Health Group
9000 Golfside Dr Ste A
3.Dental Health Group
9109 Baymeadows Rd Ste 1
4.Dental Health Group
3733 Southside Blvd Ste 5&6
5.Dental Health Group
6237 Merrill Rd
6.Dental Health Group
4765 Hodges Blvd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
7.Dental Health Group
3704 Heath Rd
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future