1.Rosenberg, Sandy DMD
1725 Village Way
Dental ClinicsClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2.American Dental Wellness
38 Blanding Blvd
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDentists
Full service general dental office with on-site denture lab.Â Accepting all major insurance plans.Â
8440 Blanding Blvd
Dental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
If you are looking for a new Dentist. Aspen is the place to go the staff and Dentist are wonderful, caring and patient. I highly recommendMore Nearby Locations »
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers Jammes
5218 Jammes Rd Ste D
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
5.Optimum Dental Care Center
1543 Kingsley Ave Ste 19
I have been with Dr Bunyi for 12 years, and I'm satisfied. He is one of the best in Jax. He has the Skill and experience , with gentle touch, caring heart and explains well his procedures before doing
6.Fleming Island Family Dentistry PA
1520 Business Center Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Clinics
7.Vanover Michael Dds Pa
784 Blanding Blvd Ste 110
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Doctor actually sent me a thankyou card after visiting his practice. I refered my husband there, when his tooth hurt, and i got a thankyou card for it! that has never happened before. more doctors
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future