6729 N Palm Ave, Fresno, CA, 93704
1.United Health Ctr Inc
445 11th St
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsMedical Clinics
DR SCOTT IS THE BEST EVER. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PAIN WITH MY TREATMENTS FROM THIS DENTIST. I HAVE EVEN RECOMMENDED HIM TO PEOPLE AS FAR AWAY AS BAKERSFIELD THAT 200 MILES FROM HERE AND THEY WOULD NO
2.United Health Centers Of The San Joaquin Valley
1560 E Manning Ave
Medical CentersClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.United Health Ctr-The Sn
476 East Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
4.United Health Centers of the San Joaquin Valley
429 E Manning Ave
ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
The United Health Centers of San Joaquin Valley has been providing medical services to residents of Fresno, Tulare and Kings counties in California since 1971. It specializes in the areas of family pr
5.WIC-United Health Ctr
650 S Zediker Ave
6.Wic-United Health Ctr
2703 Whitson St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.United Health Ctr
2502 Jensen Ave
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsClinics
United Health Centers of San Joaquin Valley provides a range of health care services to the residents of Fresno, Tulare and Kings counties in California. Established in 1971, it is a private, nonprofi
Omni Women's Health Medical Group
3812 N 1st St, Fresno, CA, 93726
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.