1.Noteboom Oil Co
120 8th St SE
Tire DealersGas StationsWheels
2.Motor Inn Of Orange City
1001 8th St SE
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
3.Central Tire Shop
63 5th St NW
4.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
5.Car-X Tire and Auto
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Ecoscapes of cinti...honest..harworking...creative earth friendly..provided premo landscape care for CAR X BLUE..ASH..OHIO
6.Firestone Complete Auto Care
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.