Page Insurance Agency The
1501 Ridgewood Ave, Daytona Beach, FL, 32117
1.Tai R O'Sullivan DVM
1475 E Mitchell Hammock Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
1404 S Bumby Ave
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty ServicesPet Services
3.Sullivan, Robert M, MD
1511 Sligh Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
674 Deltona Blvd
5.Sullivan, Taylor Anne
421 N Woodland Blvd
6.Larry Sullivan Dry Foam Carpet and Furniture Cleaning
32646 Pine Rd
Carpet & Rug CleanersDrapery & Curtain CleanersFloor MaterialsCleaning Contractors
7.Sullivan Fire Protection
280 Lakeshore Dr
Automatic Fire Sprinklers-Residential, Commercial & Industrial
Allstate Insurance Company
Serving the Orange City area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.