Serving the Orange area.
1.Rusty's Gold & Treasure Hunting Supply
390 S Tustin St
Metal Detecting Equipment
2.Rusty's Sweeping Systems
1621 W Lincoln Ave
Asphalt Paving & SealcoatingConcrete ContractorsRoad Building ContractorsMasonry Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3.Rustys Transport Inc
3307 S Main St
Automobile TransportersTrucking-Motor FreightTrucking
1782 Langley Ave
1830 Main St
2735 W Coast Hwy
Don't come hungry, you'll spend forever waiting. However, it was a nice place and the food was decent. Might come back but not often.
7.Rusty's Island Chips
16131 Gothard St Ste M
Condiments & Sauces
Domino's® Online Special
www.Dominos.com BOGO Free Pizza Week! Valid On AnyPizza At Menu Price, Carry Out Only
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.