California Vein Specialists, J. Michael Leary, MD
180 Newport Center Dr Ste 120, Newport Beach, CA, 92660
1.Danto, Michael I MD
280 S Main St
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Danto Jay B Do
795 E 2nd St
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Joan M Danto LCSW Bcd
1400 N Harbor Blvd Ste 540
Social WorkersPhysicians & SurgeonsCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
4.Michael I. Reuben, MD
731 N Beach Blvd Ste 175
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Nothing is more important to our pediatricians than keeping your children healthy. We offer comprehensive care for your child at every stage, from newborn care to sports physicals.
5.Sniderman, Michael I, MD
1500 San Pablo St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
6.Cornfield Michael I Dpm Inc
410 W Central Ave Ste 204
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Dr. Michael Fox, MD
1310 W Stewart Dr Ste 410
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Michael Fox, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors. His specialties include pulmonary disease and he currently practices medicine at Orange, California. Dr. Fox holds a medical degree from
Endocrine Medical Group
1140 W La Veta Ave, Orange, CA, 92868
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.