915 E Fairfield Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Dr. Jeff Lord OBESITY-DOC
5149 N 9th Ave Ste G32
Surgery CentersWeight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
3111 Peggy Bond Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Proctor, Russell J MD
4223 Orange Beach Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases
5.American Family Care
25775 Perdido Beach Blvd Ste E
Emergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
My husband got very sick while visiting Orange Beach. He has lots of health issues, but the worst being COPD. Dr Astin diagnosed pneumonia after a chest exray and prescribed the right kinds of antibio
6.Kevin Hurson MD
25405 Perdido Beach Blvd Ste 18
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
My name is Marie O. Dr Hurson is my primary care physician for several yrs now. He is a caring, wonderful man and a great Dr. too. He also has a courteous staff which is hard to find. His fees are m
7.Baldwin Bone & Joint PC
4223 Orange Beach Blvd Ste C
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.