Serving the Oradell area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.AFC Urgent Care of Paramus
67C E Ridgewood Ave
Urgent CareClinicsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Brought my 12 year old son in after he injured his thumb playing baseball. We saw Dr Borkowski on a Sunday afternoon. His thumb was x-rayed & splinted on site. Turns out it was in fact broken. Very p
2.Ferraro Spine and Rehabilitation
230 Midland Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
For his dedication, accomplishments and devotion to patient care, NJ Top Docs recognized Dr. Peter Ferraro of Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation as a “Top Doctor” for his commitment to excellence in Chiro
3.Dental Arts of Rockland
523 Route 303 Ste 2
ClinicsDentistsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
Here at Dental Arts of Rockland. Dr. Batorfalvy and Dr. Blechman and their friendly staff are ready to help you create the stunning smile you've always longed for.When you choose to place your cosmeti
26 Park Pl
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
Tenafly Pediatrics is a health care facility that provides medical solutions for children. Operational for more than 30 years, it offers pediatric health care services. The center conducts screenings
5.Fort Lee Chiropractic & Physical Rehabilitation
530 Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsRehabilitation ServicesSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
My name is Ebony Chavis and I highly recommend anyone to see Dr. Andrew Rogers located in fort lee. Whether you're experiencing neck pain, back pain, headaches or just in need of comfort after a hard
32 Franklin St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I have been using this practice for over 8 years. I recommend them to all my friends. They are open on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. I always tell my friends to change doctors when they tell me the
2150 Center Ave
Pediatric DentistryClinicsOrthodontistsDental Clinics
The Park Orthodontics facility opened in 2000 to serve the orthodontics needs of both adults and children in Bergen County and surrounding areas. After 10 years of successful practice in Englewood Cli
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Oradell area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.