Gary Family Dental
401 Emery Lewis Ave, New Iberia, LA, 70560
1.Darr Dejean DDS
1604 Blue St
2.Chachere, Gerald L Jr Dr
1604 Kerr St
Dr. Gerald L. Chachere has been providing General & Family Dentistry for the Opelousas community since 1976.
506 N Court St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Stuart M Brown DDS
4871 I 49 S Service Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Dr. Christopher E. Doucet DDS
1110 Doctor Ac Terrence Blvd
6.Soileau Angela Sylvester DDS
924 Church Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
7.Children's Clinic North
1200 Hospital Dr Ste 2
This place has gone downhill since glowacki and the jones staff has left ! Closing your office for weeks for your new staff to learn billing and coding is ridiculous !!! THE OLD STAFF YOU HAD KNEW HOW
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future