1.East Alabama Women's Clinic
502 E Thomason Cir
Physicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsWeight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
met dr robinson-white by chance.. she's a wonderful physician! i'd recommend her to anyone!
2.Orthopaedic Clinic The
121 N 20th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
Caring For You Means Caring About You
3.East Alabama Ear Nose And Throat PC
1965 1st Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Diseases of the Ear, Nose, Throat and Sinuses. Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Allergy, Laser Surgery, and Hearing Aids.
4.East Alabama Family Practice
2214 Gateway Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
do you not take medicaid? I am in need of your services soon!
5.Stewart Dermatology Laser & Aesthetics MD
122 N 20th St
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyHair RemovalPhysicians & SurgeonsBeauty Salons
Is your skin aging faster than you are? We have the solution; we can make you look young again. We offer skin surgery, Botox, hair removal & waxing, cosmetic & surgical dermatology, chemical peels, mi
6.Family Medicine Associates of East Alabama PC
121 N 20th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
7.Auburn-Opelika Family Foot Care
2121 Executive Park Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.