Serving the Opelika area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Holman Floor Co
2407 Lee Road 117
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
3.A & Z Flooring Company
25 Alabama Ave
Hardwood FloorsTile-Contractors & DealersBuilding ContractorsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Visit our website
High quality work at a fair price! Highly recommend!
4.JL Remodeling And Home Repair
Flooring ContractorsPlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
Handy Man All Types Of Carpentry Work Flooring (Linoleum) Hourly Rates Available
5.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
6.Weiss Commercial Flooring IncServing the Opelika, AL area
Flooring ContractorsCarpet Installation
Thank you for a job well done! You have made us look so much more professional with a beautiful floor from top to bottom. Thank you too, Adam for your professionalism and willingness to work with a
7.Sears Home ImprovementServing the Opelika, AL area
Heat PumpsBathroom RemodelingSiding ContractorsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Trust Sears for reliable roof system products, installation and peace of mind on one of your biggest investments – your home. With a Sears Roofing System, you’ll get the most protection for your homeMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Opelika area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?