Serving the Ooltewah area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Fertility Center LLC
7407 Ziegler Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
The Fertility Center is an assisted reproduction facility that offers massage, hormone and menopause therapies to clients in the Southeast. The center provides fertility preservation solutions for can
5517 Little Debbie Pkwy
Medical ClinicsPharmaciesVitamins & Food Supplements
5617 Sarah Dr
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
4.Dove Healthcare Support Services
7429 Royal Harbour Cir
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
9408 Apison Pike
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
Great Doctor, great staff, my grandchildren go there and they have to get a hug from all of the staff every visit. From the staff at reception desk to the ones who weight and take temps to actual doc
6.Medsouth Urgent Care Center
5545 Little Debbie Pkwy
Medical CentersUrgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I have to say that service was very good. No problems with insurance, waiting time normal, physician takes time to hear and investigate the source of the problem. Front desk person, a little bit unfri
9222 Lee Hwy Ste C
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Ooltewah area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.