1.White House Dental
347 W Idaho Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
Our whole family of six (from 6 yrs to 44) have been with Dr. Peterson for the past 7 years and he and his staff are fantastic. From routine work to crowns - his work is great. We highly recommend Dr. Peterson.
Ben and Rhett are great dentists and great supporters of our community. I would recommend High Desert Dental for any dental needs.
It's been years since I went to anyone except this dentist!
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future