1193 SW 4th Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPain Management
2.Wienhoff Drug Testing
1815 N Whitley Dr
Drug TestingAnalytical LabsPaternity Testing
3.Wienhoff Drug Testing
1720 NW 24th St Ste B
Drug TestingMedical LabsTesting LabsPaternity Testing
4.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
5.Foundations Services Inc
225 SW 1st Ave
6.Valley Family Health Care
7 SW 3rd St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsNurses
7.Four Rivers Health Clinic
640 SW 4th Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.