Corona Regional Medical Center
800 S Main St, Corona, CA, 92882
1.Kaiser Permanente Health Care
1025 W I St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth Maintenance Organizations
2151 S Turner Ave
3.Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
1011 Baldwin Park Blvd
Love this Kaiser. They have the best Drs in the world
4.Kaiser Permanente Orange County Medical Center
441 N Lakeview Ave
Surgery CentersHospitalsMedical Centers
5.Kaiser Permanente Rehabilitation Pavilion
4201 W Chapman Ave
Top therapist that will do everything they can to motivate you. They will adapt their therapies for you to do at home as they want you to get better as soon as possible! Couldn't be happier with them
6.Kaiser Permanente Health Pavilion
200 N Lewis St
7.Kaiser Permanente Garden Medical Offices
9353 Imperial Hwy
This was the worst experience of my life! The medical center was very dirty, the nursing staff stood around talking about personal business, MD was unqualified and the entire center was so gross and d
Loma Linda University Health
11234 Anderson St, Loma Linda, CA, 92354
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.