Hillsview Dental Care
Serving the Ontario area. Local General Dentists.Call Us in Anaheim, CA.
1.Holt chiropractic Clinic
1511 W Holt Blvd Ste D
Health & Wellness ProductsClinicsPain ManagementChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Friendly office staff. Dr. spent a lot of time with me to figure out whats wrong with me. Treatment helped me. I recommend this office.
2.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
3.Vista Medical Group
12488 Central Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Vista Medical Group
12555 Central Ave Ste C
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Vista Medical Group
4691 Arrow Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Barry Trucking Inc
15036 Ceres Ave
Trucking-Motor FreightTruckingLocal Trucking Service
7.Carefirst Medical Group Inc
3550 E Philadelphia St
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
CareFirst Medical Group specializes in treatment of employees injured in a work related setting in addition to providing Urgent Care Services to our surrounding community. Our competent and caring phy
Serving the Ontario area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.