1.California Care Medical Group
1401 S Diamond Bar Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.California Care Medical Grp
18300 Gridley Rd Ste 302
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
3.Integrated Medical Group Inc California
13768 Roswell Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Diagnostic Medical Group of Southern California
18575 E Gale Ave
City of Industry,CA
Medical LabsMedical CentersMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMammography Centers
5.Southern California Colon & Rectal Medical Group
315 N 3rd Ave Ste 301
Physicians & Surgeons, ProctologyPhysicians & Surgeons
6.California Eye Specialists Medical Group Inc
855 W Foothill Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyContact LensesMedical Service OrganizationsOptical Goods
California Eye Specialist saved my vision. I had a rare eye disease that slowly shuts down your vision. They were able to not only quickly diagnose the issue but also made time to get me into the trea
7.Diagnostic Medical Group of Southern California
25 N Santa Anita Ave
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMammography Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.