California Dental Group
930 W Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA, 91786
1.Archibald Dental Practice
2598 S Archibald Ave Ste C
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2.Archibald Dental Office
2550 S Archibald Ave Ste M
OrthodontistsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Clinics
3.Archibald Ranch Dental
3045 S Archibald Ave
Hillsview Dental Care
Serving the Ontario area. Local General Dentists.Call Us in Anaheim, CA.
Please try reloading the page.
I have two children. My oldest is 6 and my youngest is 2. Our experience at Dental Kidz Club was really good. We have been to several dentist and I felt comfortable with this office. Many of the other offices we visited was too quick to suggest IV sedation or I was going to have to find another office that would see them. They weren't rude about it but I felt like they really wanted me to put my child to sleep. My children are not the best behaved, but they are children and they are scared. My oldest was scared when he was younger but got use to seeing the dentist so he is fine now. My youngest is getting better but sometimes gets tired and cranky.They allow you in the room so you can see what is going on. The doctor's explain everything to me. My younger child got the "blanket" but I know it is safer for my child and the doctor to be in the "blanket." Better than putting them to sleep. So funny, the Indian's use to use this method all the time to protect their children. I was fine with it. The staff was really good. Very friendly and patient. I would recommend this office to others. They give you options so decide what feels comfortable to you. For me. I want to be as natural as possible. I don't like the "sleepy juice" of IV sedation. I just want the doctors to be patient.
Went there not knowing what to expect. Polite people, however my complaint is Star Bright Dental could not handle a fairly routine extraction, instead they sent me to a very high priced ortho costing me $ for exams. My story ends well when I had my extraction and other work performed by a diff dentist office.
I took my 2 daughters here for the first time and everyone there is friendly and helpful. My daughter isn't te easiest patient and they got her to be a "big girl" and no fussing or fighting! Big relief! I recommend them to everyone now! They are very patient and that's definitely a PLUS!!
i love bringing my son here staff is very friendly and patient they know how to talk to my son and assure him everything is going to be okay, doctors are very nice and explain every procedure that is going to be done i highly recommend this place to my friends and family. =)
Dr. Mitoma is honest and reliable, and he cares about his patients. He won't do or charge you for unnecessary work, and he'll save you money. He gives discounts to patients who pay cash. He takes insurance, but not HMOs.
I've been taking my son there for almost a year & I really like it. The staff is so friendly.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future