130 North St
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion Services
157 E Main St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
5 Cortland St
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & Services
4.Family Planning of South Central New York
37 Dietz St, Oneonta NY, 13820
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
5.Family Planning of South Central New York
37 Pleasant St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersClinicsAIDS Information & Services
6.Family Planning of South Central New York
130 North St
Family Planning Information Centers More Info
7.1-800-AbortionServing the Oneonta, NY area
Abortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
The 1-800-Abortion website design is to simplify the process of obtaining accurate and necessary medical information for you to make an informed decision - that is right for you. We understand that th
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.