1.Planned Parenthood - Oneida Health Center
603 Seneca St
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Oneida, NY for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
2.Oneida Healthcare Center Extended Care Facility
607 Seneca St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Oneida Healthcare Extended
2 Fl Fl
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
4.Oneida Healthcare Chittenango Health Center
153 W Genesee St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Oneida Healthcare Center
8080 Turin Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.County of Oneida
406 Elizabeth St
County & Parish GovernmentMedical CentersHome Health ServicesGovernment Offices
7.Family Health Ctr Munnsville
5180 S Main St
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentMedical Clinics
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.