www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time. More Info
1247 Crossing Meadows Dr
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
1639 Bainbridge St
Tire DealersTruck Equipment & PartsAuto Repair & ServiceMotor Scooters
I have been going here for many years and I've been really happy with the work they've done on my car.
3.Dee's Muffler Shops
845 Oak Ave S
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
4.Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co
2212 Evenson Dr
5.Dee's Auto Care Specialists
845 Oak Ave S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
6.Seth's Auto Repair
320 N Star Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceAutomobile Repair Referral ServiceAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies
Lacrosse, Holmen, Onalaska, Galesville, Trempeauleau, WI.
7.Bion's Service Center
1823 Jackson St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
Open 7 days a week La Crosse and surrounding area
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.