www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
1.Lyle's Tires And Wheels
4310 S 84th St
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Went into this store for a set of custom wheels and they didnt have the time for me. Got my wheels at another store, there loss ($1,400)
2610 S 144th St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
3.T O Haas Tire & Auto
2545 S 120th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingTire Recap, Retread & Repair
* AAA Approved Auto Repair * ASE Certified Technicians * Voted Lincoln's Best Tire Store 20 Years in a Row * 27 Convenient Locations
4.Marion Tire Pros
5028 NW Radial Hwy
Marion Tire, located in Omaha, NE handles all things tires from new tire sales, tire mounting and regular rotations. When your tires are looking bare and losing their tread, it's time to upgrade.As a
5.Meineke Car Care Center
14235 U St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Omaha Japanese Auto Repair
4413 S 134th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
At Omaha Japanese Auto Repair in Omaha, NE, you won't find a more friendly and professional group of ASE Certified Technicians who will treat you like a friend and your car like it was one of their ow
7.Firestone Complete Auto Care
3830 N 144th St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.