9335 J St
Heating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Cleaning & Purifying EquipmentAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
completed furnace/AC and water heater work. very professional and timely. technicians were very knowledgeable and the company was great to work with. Its hard to find a good contractor today that
2.Service One Drywall Inc
Drywall ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsPlastering ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.