1.Medical Imaging Consultants, P.C.
7950 Harrison St
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyMammography CentersMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY HERE FOR I WOULD SAY FOR EVER FOR MAMMOGRAMS AND ALWAYS BEEN IMPRESSED WITH THE PROFESSIONALISM OF DR FAULK AND HIS STAFF. MY WIFE IS A CANCER SURVIVOR AND WAS DIAGNOSED BY DR F
2.Radiology Consultants Of The Midwest
2412 Cuming St
Medical Imaging Services
3.Iron MountainServing the Omaha, NE area
Data Systems-Consultants & DesignersDocument ImagingComputer Data RecoveryPaper-Shredded
Data management services Data is the lifeblood of your business, and protecting it is vital to your success. Your data protection strategy needs to ensure you can recover following unplanned downtime
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.