10020 Nicholas St Ste 102
2.Diagnostic Gastroenterology PC
601 N 30th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Lanspa received his Doctorate of Medicine at Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska. He was a Fellow in Internal Medicine and a Trainee in Gastroenterology at Mayo Graduate Sch
3.Diagnostic Radiology PC Vein Clinic
2255 S 132nd St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Institute Diagnostic Imaging
13616 California St
5.Diagnostic Radiology PC
17030 Lakeside Hills Plz
Physicians & Surgeons
6.American Diagnostics Services Inc
25 S 15th St
7.Diagnostic & Internal Medicine
201 Ridge St
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.