1.Stones Worth Stepping
600 N 93rd St
Physical TherapistsCounseling ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
Stones Worth Stepping, P.C. is a pediatric OT/ PT/ ST therapy office that offers a therapeutic approach to developmental learning. Infants and children begin learning about the environment through the
2.Metropolitan Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery - R Coleen Stice MD
17030 Lakeside Hills Plz Ste 214
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
R. Coleen Stice, M.D., F.A.C.S., C.P.E., graduated from the University of Utah Medical School in 1978. She finished a five-year general surgery residency and a plastic surgery fellowship at the presti
3.Midwest Urgent Care.
727 N 120th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent Care
I was in horrible pain with a toothache and my left cheek had begun to swell. I decided to give Midwest Urgent Care a try. I'm sure glad I did! Absolutely the best service! Dr. Agarwal was extremel
4.Prime Home Care
6818 Grover St Ste 201
Medical ClinicsHospicesHome Health ServicesNurses
Expert, specialized health care brought to you in the comfort of your home by Prime Home Care & Compassionate Care Hospice. Many times medical conditions and end-of-life care can be managed safely, co
5.Urgent Care Network
2821 S 108th St
Medical ClinicsUrgent CareClinics
Urgent Care Network is a locally-owned group of three urgent care clinics in the Omaha metropolitan area. We treat minor illnesses like flu, infections, fever, nausea, and more. We provide medical car
6.Associated Counseling Professionals
2255 S 132nd St Ste 200
Medical ClinicsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPsychologistsCounseling Services
Serving the Omaha, NE metro area since 1993, Associated Counseling Professionals has provided counseling to thousands of individuals and families. Our team has the training and expertise to respond to
4330 S 144th St
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesHome Health Services
Welcome to Brookestone Village, we are so glad you have inquired about our services and we look forward to providing the quality care and comfort that your loved one needs and deserves. We are a Medic
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.