Serving the Omaha area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
7059 Dodge St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
great people and i love the dentist--he made me feel very comfortable as i do not like the dentist---won't go anywhere else--easy to get appointment and they call and email you with a reminder about yMore Nearby Locations »
2.Greg Samuelson DDS MSD
13808 W Maple Rd Ste 104
Dr. Greg Samuelson is a certified orthodontist that has been practicing in the Midwest for over 25 years. He and his staff are dedicated to your care and they enjoy watching the transformation that th
3.Severin Matthew J
5826 S 147th St
Our friendly and family-oriented dental office provides gentle, patient-centered care for your familys smiles. Dr. Matthew Severin and our team focus on you: your desires and concerns are important to
4.Hild Family Dental
5323 N 134th Ave
Welcome to our practice. Hild Family Dental provides dental services to your entire family. Our staff consists of well trained professionals who work together as a team to provide you your family with
5.Alpine Dental Associates
2811 N 90th St
Conveniently located at the Southeast corner of 90th & Maple Street, our staff has been in the Omaha area for over 25 years. With our experience, and the help of state-of-the-art equipment, Alpine Den
6.Family Dentistry Dr. Diane Ochuba
2503 N 30th St
Dr. Diane Ochuba is a Creighton School of Dentistry graduate and has been in private practice in Omaha, NE since 1980. It is her goal to take the fear out of going to the dentist. She will take the ti
7.Whispering Ridge Family Dentistry
3811 N 167th Ct
Whispering Ridge Family Dentistry is located in Omaha, NE. We are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art technology for every aspect of dental care. Our office provides a warm, comfortable environmen
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future