Best Care Pet Hospital West
13212 Cottner St, Omaha, NE, 68137 Quality, Caring Veterinary Services In The Heart Of Millard.
1.American Animal Hospital
11030 Emmet St
VeterinariansPet GroomingPet Sitting & Exercising ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
American Animal Hospital, based in Omaha, Neb., offers veterinary services, animal health care and pet grooming products and services. It is a full-service hospital providing medical services, includi
2.Bellevue Animal Hospital PC.
10410 S 25th St
VeterinariansPet StoresPet Cemeteries & Crematories
Established in 1963, Bellevue Animal Hospital has been accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association since 1973. Since then, our practice has moved to our current location and our staff has g
3.Pet Clinic Of Nebraska LLC
2509 S 140th Cir
I had been taking my Cat Chleo to the 'completely cat clinic' but when I needed to get her spayed and declawed. I had asked then a question that they could only answer by saying it was policy. So I ch
Urgent Pet Care
www.VetsNearYou.com 8419 S 73rd Pl, Papillion, NE 68046 Call to Schedule an AppointmentToday! We'll Take Care of Your Pet.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested