1.Alegent Health Express Care
9717 Q St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent Care
I went here with painful stomach cramps & backaches. I was told I could not be helped and should go to the ER. I didn't have insurance and knew an ER visit would be really expensive. I begged the r
2.Alegent Health Quick Care
14591 Stoney Brook Blvd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
I wish I knew about Hyvees Quick Care sooner! I am wary about writing a review cuz when I went there was no line, it was so fast & if I tell everyone about how amazing they are then everyone will go &
3.Alegent Health Family Care
8613 N 30th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Alegent Health Quick Care
3410 N 156th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Alegent Health Home Health Med
5428 F St
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesHome Health ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOxygen
Alegent Health Clinic is a primary and specialty care provider that offers a range of medical services. It specializes in the areas of cardiology, family practice, geriatric medicine, gynecology, neph
6.Alegent Health Clinic
8141 W Center Rd Ste 200
7.Alegent Health at Home
810 N 96th St Ste 201
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
Alegent Health Home Care, a part of Alegent Health, provides hospice, palliative care and bereavement services. It offers adult immunization, blood pressure screening, senior health assessment and dis
Buy on eBay Today!
www.ebay.com Find Great ProductsLow Prices, New, and Used
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.