Serving the Olympia area.
1.Olympia Travel Clinic
1603 Cooper Point Rd NW
Airfares: Up To 70% off
tripvers.com/SmartFares Call Toll Free 4 Unpublished FaresUse "CALLCENTER20" - Extra $20 Off
Please try reloading the page.
Great pain evaluation and understanding !!, informative, sympathetic. Good directions and communications !
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.