Alpine Dental - Brian K. Rounds, DDS
1407 College St SE, Lacey, WA, 98503 World Class Dentistry, Close To Home.
1.Olympia Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
3622 Ensign Rd NE Ste D
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Olympia Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is located in Olympia, WA, and we offer the full range of oral health care at the highest level of quality in a warm and caring environment. Our dentist, Dr. Robert
2.Dr. T Dental - Attila Frank Talaber, DMD
1020 5th Ave SW
DentistsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr T is a very nice man and good dentist. He is really in to family and making my dental experience painless.
3.South Sound Family Dental & Dentures
2728 Westmoor Ct SW Ste A
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Whoever answers the phone there is extremely rude. He acted as if I was stupid because I asked them if they took my insurance. Definitely wouldn't want to ever go there now!
4.Perlot, Robert DMD MS.
2968 Limited Ln NW
Dr. Robert Perlot serves Olympia, Shelton, Tumwater, Lacey, and surrounding Wash. areas as your orthodontic specialist, offering braces and Invisalign for children, teens, and adults. We offer a broad
5.Vetter Dental Group
1808 State Ave NE
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
They are a wonderful group of dentists! You will be totally cared for when you go..they pay attention to the smallest detail, and to make sure you are at ease with all dental work!
6.Hamilton Jeffrey D Dds
1800 Cooper Point Rd SW Ste 23
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I like the fact that I can come here and bring my family members, and that all of our needs are met without having to go to some specialist's office all the time. That's what we had to do when we live
Serving the Olympia area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future