E & A Locksmith
10500 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH, 44111
1.E & A Locksmith Service & Security
10500 Lorain Ave
Locks & LocksmithsHome Repair & MaintenanceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAutomobile Parts & Supplies
I have no negative experience with this locksmith. They are really good at what they do and deserve some recommendation.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
I needed a few locks re-keyed at my house and A-Tri-County Lock was recommended to me by a friend. I called, spoke to Jay, and he was able to come out the same day even though I wasn't in a rush. He w
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
5.Security Lock Serv
12530 Buckeye Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
6.American Locksmith Services Cuyahoga County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
7.Bosshog Towing & Junk Car Buyers
4440 E Pleasant Valley Rd
Locks & LocksmithsTowingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside Service
Bosshog is definitely my go to guy when i need towing or roadside assistance. He's reliable,straight forward and honest. He also keeps rates at a fair price. I highly recommend his services to anyone
Serving the Olmsted Falls area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.