1.K & M Manufacturing
308 2nd St NE
Farm EquipmentFarm Equipment Parts & Repair
2.K & M Manufacturing
308 2nd St NW
Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.K-M Funeral Home
Funeral DirectorsFuneral Supplies & Services
4.K-M Fire Pump Specialists
800 County Road 9 SE
Pumps-Service & RepairWater Well Drilling & Pump Contractors
5.K-M Funeral Home
911 Lakeview St Apt 2
6.Km Miller DR
1804 Trott Ave SW
Physicians & SurgeonsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.