1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Clark Pest Control
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Receive $55 off when you sign up for our year-round residential pest control. Call for details.
Highly Recommend For Pest Control ServicesClark was fantastic and worked quickly and efficiently when we had a terrible, chronic ant problem. We tried everything ourselves and realized that over the cMore Nearby Locations »
Po Box 569
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
4.Landscapes By Stentzel
Lawn MaintenanceHorticulture Products & ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Contractors
Established in 1990, the business specializes in Landscape Contractor services.
5.Roberto's Yard Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLandscape Contractors
A privately held company in Marysville, CA. Categorized under Landscape Contractors.
6.Licea's Yard Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.More Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.