Richall Electric Company
2176 Live Oak Blvd, Yuba City, CA, 95991
1.Richall Electric Company
2176 Live Oak Blvd
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersUtility CompaniesElectric Companies
2.D & D Electric
220 Parkhill St
10% discount with mention of this coupon.
I decided to call because of all the great reviews! I was not disappointed. John was knowledgeable, reliable and expedient.I certainly will call him for other projects.
3.Fricke's Electrical Contracting
475 Oak View Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric SwitchboardsElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
Spring Special $10 Off Regular First Hour Labor Cost (Not including Materials)
Because we work in high stress environments where there is no room for error, we continually train our employees to ensure the highest quality work. All of our employees - from journeymen to administr
4.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
3031 Stanford Ranch Rd Ste 113
Scott is a real pro. Easy to contact and he was quick with responding to my needs. He is a pro who pays attention to all the details and runs everything by you before he does the work. His prices blow
Electric CompaniesSolar Energy Research & DevelopmentEnergy Conservation ConsultantsEnergy Conservation Products & Services
Verengo Inc. is changing the way America thinks about solar! Verengo is ranked #1 on the Solar Power World list of Top Residential Solar Contractors in the U.S., has been named to Inc. Magazine’s List
7.Goch And Sons Electric
Po Box 1291
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Call A Pro
Serving the Olivehurst area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.