1.American Tire & Smog Center
4911 Olivehurst Ave
Best place I`ve found so far. They pre test and make the experience enjoyable. Will be going there again.
2.Best American Tire and Wheel
6303 Watt Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheels
Great customer service, I was really pleased with the quick service and great price.A friend of mine refers me to their shop and I found them honest and reasonable. I visited there other stores and fo
3.Best American Tires & Wheels
851 High St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
Best American Tires & Wheels is Auburn’s source for all your tire and wheel needs. We carry ALL brands of tires and wheels, both new and used. Don’t see what you want listed? Just ask and we would be
4.All American Tires & Auto Care
6296 Greenback Ln
Organizing Services-Household & Business
Very friendly great prices and fast service what more could you ask for definitely would recommend this shop for all you cars needs
5.American Tire Distributors
4632 Raley Blvd
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
In December I purchased three new Firestone tires for my truck at California Tire and Wheels in Fairfield (+$600.00 plus shipping) I had these tires for less than 3wks, when one blew out. I had anoth
6.American Tire and Wheels
7.American Eagle Wheel
910 Striker Ave Ste A
WheelsTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.